Configure Roadrunner Email on Your Laptop with These Simple Steps
Updated on February 14, 2022 | by Manpreet Kaur Sandhu
Although you access Roadrunner via webmail login but for performing your Roadrunner email set up on your laptop, you need a few things like an internet connection, valid email address, and password of the Roadrunner email account. If you satisfy all these pre-requisites, then you are good to go further. If you have not created the RR subscription ID yet, then you will have to first create that.
There are so many users on the community forum who are trying their best to configure the email on a laptop but didn’t get success. Keeping their interest and curiosity on priority, we are now going to discuss the steps for the same using the Microsoft outlook account.
Microsoft outlook is a product of Microsoft suite and on this platform, one can access multiple emails after configuring them. To set up a Roadrunner email login, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open ‘Outlook’ and click on the ‘File menu’.
- Over to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Advanced’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Email’ tab and select ‘New’.
- Enter information in the email server fields.
- Click ‘Next’ and then ‘Internet mail’.
- Select ‘Account type’. You can select either ‘IMAP’ or ‘POP3’.
- Start configuring the roadrunner email login account. You can select the ‘Manual’ or ‘Automatic’ method as per your ease and requirement.
To configure the account using the ‘Automatic’ method, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Enter the complete Roadrunner email address in the username and the server address field. In the server field, enter the domain name as well preceded by @ symbol.
- Enter the password in the next field.
- If prompted, enter the password again to go to the next step. Now, the remaining process will be executed automatically by the outlook.
- After a few seconds, you will get a ‘Successfully configured’ message on the screen.
- Click ‘Finish’ to save the setup process.
Steps to Setup the Account Manually
- Open the ‘Manually configure settings’ page.
- Go to ‘Next’.
- Open ‘Mail’ and enter the details like name, username, and phone number in the personal information field.
- Enter the server information as the email address. Select the ‘Account Type’ and enter the port number for the incoming server address.
- Enter the outgoing SMTP server address along with the port number in the next field.
- Tap ‘Other’ to enter the Roadrunner email as an email service provider.
- Enter the email address and password to login into the account. If you want the details to be remembered by the server, then click on ‘Remember password’.
- Open ‘Test email’ and check if everything is successfully done or not. This will verify the port number, SMTP servers, and settings.
- All the mail settings will now display on the screen. You can save these on your computer in case you need them in the future.
- If you want any additional changes to your account, then you can do so by clicking on the ‘More’ option.
- Tap ‘Finish’ to save the process once completed.
Start sending emails from your Roadrunner account to your friend, colleague, or supervisor without any problem.