Top Kindles of 2022 for Passionate Readers
Updated on April 14, 2022 | by Manpreet Kaur Sandhu
Addiction to reading is way more potent than any other obsession and thus people invest a huge part of their earning on digital book readers. If you are done carrying the load of your books, you got all sorted with e-book technology. Now you can read thousands of books in one place. When we hear the word, e-book reader, the name that strikes your mind at first is kindle. There are various Kindle models available aiming different highlights, but what are the best names? This is still a mystery. Curious to know? We have done the home-work for you. The mystery is now solved and the name of top Kindle devices is unveiled here below. Read till end to know best Kindles and their positives & negatives.
Top 3 Best Kindles in 2022
Amazon Kindle 2019:
- Modifiable front light.
- Display: 167 PPI glare-free.
- Storage: 4 GB
- Colors: Available in Black or White.
- Audio: Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
- Battery backup: battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- Includes all new releases.
- Weight: 174 Kg
- Dimensions: 160 x 113 x 8.7 mm
- Amazing lighting options
- Attractive display
- Easy to carry
- Extravagant interface
- Boring menu option
- Unattractive text resolution
If you are new to this world of electronic books, and looking for a basic device Amazon Kindle 2019 is what you need. Unlike other versions of Kindle, the sides of this one are quite soft and narrow. The comfortable design of this Kindle makes it easy to carry and convenient to hold. Along with the 6-inches ink screen, white background and text in black is perfect setting for convenient reading. Talking about hardware, we can say it is a budget-friendly option, it has done a great job in that perspective. The smooth screen, robust lighting, and a great battery backup are more than expected at this price.
You can easily control the lighting of the device. Note that, there is no auto-mode for brightness available. Read in dark, sunlight or any lighting, it is perfect to use.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite: 2018
- It has the thinnest and lightest design.
- Design: flush-front and 300 PPI glare-free display.
- Storage: 8GB
- Battery backup: lasts really long, at least 6 weeks.
- Weight: 6.4 g
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.6 x 0.3 mm
- Built-in lights
- Screen size: 6
- The adjustable lights make it comfortable to you read wherever you want in both, day and night
- Storage allows saving thousands of books so that you can read whatever you want.
- Water-resistant, so you can easily read at a beach, or by the pool
- Consists of over 1 million eBooks in the Kindle Store on Amazon US, including thousands of Arabic titles.
- Have to purchase a power adapter separately
- Slightly high pricing
With few extra bucks, you get miracle on your hand. The Amazon Kindle PaperWhite has improved greatly and now become even more high-tech. The powerful backlighting and waterproof feature make it standout e-reader of the time. Also, as compared to its previous generations, it is now thinner and lighter. The display is the major attraction of this version as it adds flush to the entire body. This is very cost-effective option as you get more than you pay, so settle for this if you want a mid-range Kindle model. As per lab tests, it can easily last 20-30 in underwater, so give it a try once.
Amazon Kindle Oasis:
- Display:: 7″, 300ppi flush-front Paperwhite display
- Waterproof (IPX8)
- Storage: 8 GB and 32 GB
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.6 x 0.13-0.33
- Weight: 6.6 ounce
- Built-in light
- Screen size: 7 inches
- Thin and light design and has page turn buttons
- Look like real paper due to the latest e-ink technology
- Consists of millions of books and newspapers.
- Adjustable light to switch the screen shade from white to amber
- Sleek and sharp design
- Navigation buttons
- Bit pricey
- Still, display lock screen
- No charger included
- Still displays lock-screen ads
If you are fond of the luxurious reading experience, Amazon Kindle oasis is your cup of tea. The royal look with high-tech features justifies its higher price-point very well. The shiny back, a wider screen, physical navigation button, adjustable lighting options and brightness of 25 LED- make it a high-class e-reader. The resistant to water makes it possible to read while taking a bath or swimming. Also, it has a better grip for a comfortable reading experience without every time tapping the screen and it’s perfect for one-had use. Though it is a bit expensive than other available options, those who have a passion for reading, won’t hesitate to pay the price for a wonderful reading device. Unlike the previous version, it has the auto-brightness mode which adjusts the light of the device as per the lighting of the surrounding. And, those like to listen more than reading, will definitely enjoy its “audible books” support.