Here Are The Ultimate Gaming Chairs For Gambling Enthusiasts
Nowadays, people spend a lot of time sitting in front of their computers, for work and study, but also for play. When you’re spending significant chunks of time glued to the screen, your posture becomes critically important – and a comfortable chair is needed to avoid straining the spine too much.
Whatever device you use, from PC to console, a true gambler cannot do without a high-end chair that ensures maximum comfort, even after hours of playing online casinos. Without it, you’ll find yourself struggling to get up in the morning!
Sitting in front of the screen for several hours can lead to several back and neck ailments, which is why chairs designed especially for gambling enthusiasts have been created – and players with the right seats can become real champions, without putting their health at risk. Don’t think it’s just for the die-hard gamers either; loads of people benefit from having a really good chair.
Being able to sink into a comfortable, cool, supportive, and aesthetically-pleased chair is key to having a great gaming session, and may even allow you to increase your focus – nobody finds it easy to pay attention to the cards when their neck is aching.
In case you are visiting sites where you can play online slots, enjoy poker, try out blackjack, or spin the roulette wheel, being comfortable is key for both enjoyment and focus. Don’t settle for a bad chair – the long-term effects could be serious.
The first thing to evaluate is the ergonomics of the chair so as not to run into postural problems. To provide the correct posture, gaming chairs must be equipped with:
- Height adjustment: when sitting, your elbows should be at 90 degrees, so a chair must be able to adjust the height of the seat to suit your needs.
- Armrests: allow your arms to rest in a relaxed position, with your shoulders straight; many models are padded to give more comfort.
- Lumbar support: sitting for several hours can lead to lower back problems, so many chairs have special support that resembles a pillow so as not to accentuate the natural curvature of the lumbar region.
- Neck and head support: in addition to the back, those who spend several hours in front of video games and online casinos can suffer from neck pain, so many chairs have headrests to let you relax your muscles
- Reclining backrest: spending hours in the same position can have negative effects on your circulation, which is why many chairs are equipped with a backrest that reclines slightly – or even fully.
- Footrest: to achieve maximum comfort, the footrest is an element that is becoming increasingly popular on gaming chairs, and is chosen especially for those who play with a gamepad, while for those who sit at a desk, it may be impractical.
It’s easy to end up hunching over when you’re focusing on your slots or poker hand, without even realizing you’re doing it because your mind is elsewhere. A good gaming chair will help prevent this!
Gamer chairs in recent years have become increasingly designer: in addition to comfort, they offer different styles according to gamers’ tastes. The most popular models are:
- Beanbag: this is the classic puff, but because it’s designed for gamers, it will offer more rigid back and head support to maximize comfort.
- Racing: these are the most popular models and have the advantage that they can be adjusted according to body size.
- Office: these have a sleeker design, but still are ergonomic and can be used for hours on end.
- Rocking: ideal for console users only, these are elevated chairs that rest on a small pedestal.
Aesthetics are everything in the world of casinos, and just because you’re playing online doesn’t mean you should sacrifice style!
The first ergonomic gaming chairs were produced by DXRacer around 2006, a company that was originally known for producing high-end seats for luxury cars.
When choosing a gaming chair, one of the elements to consider is the material. You want padding for good comfort, and upholstery that will ensure the chair is durable and easy to clean.
In terms of the padding, there are different materials, such as:
- Polyester fiber: this is the most popular because it is cheap, mildew-resistant, hypoallergenic, and can be washed easily – no nasty smells! The weakness is that it loses its shape quickly, so it is not suitable if it is used for too long.
- Compressed polyester: this has the same characteristics as polyester, but lasts longer, although it tends to lose its shape over time.
- Foam rubber: this is not prone to mold and provides good support. If you want higher quality, you can choose high- or medium-intensity.
- Foam: This is very expensive and rarely seen; open-cell foam is breathable, while closed-cell foam is waterproof.
- Memory foam: this is very popular it adapts to the shape of the body to ensure a natural posture.
As mentioned, the upholstery matters too, and usually the choice is between:
- Fabric: the material is breathable but difficult to keep clean.
- Faux leather: this material is easy to clean and does not stain easily, but it can be uncomfortably hot.
When choosing a gaming chair, the main focus is on design and ergonomic features, but in some cases, extra accessories make the chair even better! For example, you can find chairs with:
- Built-in speakers: usually found on rocking models because they are larger, the speakers can be found in the back or on the armrests and make the game even more engaging by providing surround sound! Some speakers can be controlled remotely, while others may have audio ports to connect them to headphones.
- Vibration systems: this accessory is much rarer and also expensive, but it ensures an immersive experience because your chair will vibrate at important moments in the game – just as happens with your controllers!
No matter what kind of game you’re playing, having a good chair is not just about comfort: it’s about protecting your joints and preventing back pain – so it’s well worth investing in one!