How Do I Setup Canon Printer tr4500
Updated on July 31, 2021 | by Austin
There is a wide range of printers available in the market but if you want to get maximum features at affordable pricing along with the latest technology then canon offers the best solutions. With Canon, you get to select from a wide range of devices that offers a groundbreaking user experience. Canon TR4500 is one of the best-selling printer models. Have a look at how you can set up Canon TR4500.
TR4500 Box Contents:
- Canon all in one printer
- Installation software CD
- 1 black cartridge
- 1 color ink cartridge
- Power cable
Some Special Highlighted Features of Canon TR4500 are:
- Wireless printing and scanning
- Apple air print
- Google cloud print
- Canon print application
- Duplex and borderless print
For Canon, TR4500 setup Follow the Below Steps:
- Open the Canon, TR4500 printer setup package and make sure to keep the printer in a good ventilation area to avoid the heating issue
- Remove all the packaging and tapes carefully from the device that it does not get damaged.
- Now insert the power cable and follow the instructions for some basic settings, after that insert the paper and install the cartridges.
The setup has been done and now you can download the required application on your computer. Choose the file you want to print and start printing.
For TR4500 manual wifi connect you need to press the settings button and select the option wifi setup and look for the manual connect option. The Canon printer will start searching for the available networks nearby, once you see your name, select the network and enter the password for it. The connection will be established after entering the password.
Before establishing the connection make sure that you have an active internet connection and the application installed on your device.
For TR4500 windows or mac setup, you can follow the below steps. The steps are the same for both the operating systems:
- Turn on your printer and keep holding the wireless button for a minimum of 3 seconds. A particular message will appear on the screen to follow the given steps so now you can continue further.
- Now according to your device, if it is windows or mac you can install the suitable software, it is provided on the official website or you can use the installation CD also.
- Now you can read and understand all the terms and conditions all the agreements and license requirements. After going through them you can select and agree.
- Now select the wireless connection type option and the printer will automatically search for the nearby devices, though the processing will take some time the connection will be established.
The setup between printer and computer is completed. The network connection is established and now you can start printing.
The Canon printer can also be connected to the smartphone and from there the smartphone can be used for wireless printing:
- Download the official HP print application from the app store or play store.
- Upon opening the application it will show you some agreements and licenses which you can go through and then agree to them.
- On the next screen, it will ask you some permission for storage or location, allow all the permissions.
- Further on your smartphone will start searching for available printers. If the printer is not automatically detected then you can open the device settings and in the Wi-Fi section, you can see the name of your printer. Click on it and enter the password. The TR4500 wifi setup through smartphone is completed and now you can start the printing process.
For more information or any query, you can refer TR4500 user manual or contact customer care.