HP Deskjet 2700 Connect to Wi-Fi
Updated on July 23, 2021 | by Alex Smith
When it comes to printer devices, one of the names which come to our mind is HP. The company has earned a good reputation over the years by providing us latest and updated technology devices at very affordable rates.
- Multifunction printer including copy, print, and scan.
- Wireless operations facility
- Ease of use through mobile or desktop application
- Efficient and cost-effective performance
- Hassle-free high-quality printing
You can connect HP Deskjet 2700 to Wi-Fi using your android or IOS smartphone or even using the desktop. For this, you are required to install HP smart application on your device before continuing the process further.
What do you get inside the box?
- 1 Printer
- 1 Black ink cartridge
- 1 Tri-color ink cartridge
- 1 Setup guide and user manual
- 1 Power cord
For Connecting the Printer to Wi-Fi Through Android or iOS Smartphone:
- Switch on the printer using the power button on the printer panel. Press and hold the cancel button and wireless button for 3 to 4 seconds to take the printer into setup mode. You will notice that the power button which has a white light will start blinking and after few seconds it will stop the blinking and becomes stable. After that, a blue light will start blinking which is the wireless light. This is a hint that our printer has entered into setup mode.
- You can download the application now on your smartphone- HP smart application, once it is downloaded open the application for registering the printer.
- You will see add printer or plus button on the top of the application, press and it will start searching for the available printers. After a while, it will show you that the printer cannot be found so a new page will open in front of you asking you to add a new printer.
- The next step is to go to device settings and in the Wi-Fi section, click on the name of the printer. Wait for the confirmation and it will be connected to the printer. Also, switch on the Bluetooth and return back to the application.
- Now you will see that the searching process has started. If HP Deskjet 2700 won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you can perform this process once again in the device Wi-Fi settings, and after the network is found it will ask you to enter the password for it. You can also change the network if you want to.
- Enter the password and click on continue. The processing will take some time but the connection will be established automatically. It might ask you to press the information button so press that also.
You can test print a page if you want. The canon ts6420 setup has also the same setup process.
You will be asked to add other devices also, so you can select that option. And then you will be able to access the printer on any devices connected through the same network.