Circle Reflective Sunglasses – Are they perfect for you?
Updated on January 18, 2021 | by Alex Smith
Reflective lenses are the popular choice for non-prescription and prescription sunglasses. The circle gs glasses give a style to your sunglasses and protect the eyes from harmful UV rays. If you are curious to learn about how circle reflective sunglasses work and if they are right for you, continue reading to know everything about reflective lenses.
How Reflective Lenses Work?
Reflective lenses use a traditional tint and a specialized reflective optical coating is also known as mirror coating. Reflective lenses have various coatings. A reflective film of metal is coated and then other plastic coatings are applied to give a mirrored finish.
Benefits Of Using Mirrored Lenses
Why should you choose reflective lenses over another type of lens? Below are some benefits of reflective lenses –
- Better protection – Reflective lenses are mostly available with up to 100% UV protection. This feature makes them perfect for high altitude hiking and long time exposure to the strong reflective environment like open water and snow. They hamper your vision at a given time. They offer you comfort and protection in strong reflective environments. If you spend a lot of time outdoors, then putting on reflective sunglasses will be the best choice for you.
- Durable – Reflective lens has several layers of anti-reflective coating and other advanced coatings, giving them more durability and scratch resistance. So if wear and tear is an important consideration, you should go for reflective sunglasses.
- Glare Reduction – Mirrored sunglasses are very effective at blocking and reflecting the harmful rays if you are light sensitive. This makes them perfect if you are suffering from migraines or any other health issues that make you sensitive to UV rays. This shields your eyes against the glare of the sun which may have a damaging effect on your eyes due to prolonged exposure.
- Provides Clear Vision – An important benefit of reflective sunglasses is that they provide you a good vision with clarity. While driving, you’ll be able to see clearly despite the glare of the sun. You’ll be able to decrease eye strain and squinting also.
- Anonymity – Reflective lenses behave as a one-way mirror. Others can’t see in but users can see out. This makes them perfect for the people who may wish to remain anonymous or do not want to draw attention to themselves.
Types of Mirrored Lenses
- Mirror blue – The blue mirrored lenses increase contrast and the mirror coating helps prevent UV damage and eye strain.
- Mirror silver – Silver mirrored lenses are classic types and provide excellent style, with a Grey tint that blocks the glare and helps you see clearly in the sun.
- Mirror multi-color – The multi-colored mirrored lenses shift and change colors in the light, it makes them unique. Mirrored sunglasses are good for beaches or seaside.
Reflective sunglasses behave dual as a fashion accessory and protective gear for the eyes. Using them you can change the look of any outfit and raise it. They are great for athletes. They shield their eyes from the harmful rays which cause distraction and discomfort.